Thank-you for your interest in becoming a registered artist with Noosa Open Studios 2023.
This year’s Noosa Open Studios art trail event will be held over ten days from 6th to15th October 2023.
Artist registrations are now open for financial 2023 members of Noosa Open Studios and will close at 5pm on Sunday 14th May 2023.
The 2023 participating artist registration fee is $325 (including public liability).
The 2023 studio enterprise registration fee is $840 (excluding public liability).
Benefits of being a NOS participant
- Year-round presence on the NOS website – includes artist profile, contact details, art images and direct links to your website and/or social media accounts.
- A listing in the Noosa Open Studios art trail guide – 10,000 copies widely distributed.
- Listing features your art and artist profile and contact details.
- Access to the NOS Members Only Facebook group – share your work and exhibitions during the year with other members.
- Opportunity to network with other local artists.
- Inclusion in the NOS art trail App, which assists visitors plan their journey to your studio.
- Opportunity to sell and promote your art directly to visitors. In 2022 our artists sold approximately $500k worth of art, with many commissions and workshops booked.
- Inclusion in two NOS artist exhibitions (commissions apply):
- Cooroy Butter Factory Arts Centre (31 August – 10 September, 2023)
- Wallace House, Noosaville, during the - NOS art trail (October 6-15, 2023).
- Benefit from an extensive marketing program which brings thousands of art lovers to the event each year. This includes event-based advertising, social media, public relations/promotions, poster, leaflet and newsletter campaigns.
- Promote your creative workshops taking place during and after NOS.
- Invitation to all events including launch, exhibitions and ‘windup’ events.
- Artist participation pack containing NOS signage, flag and in-studio event material.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
Artist Registration Form
Please ensure you have read the Participant Guidelines before completing this form.